Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer
What is a Wholesale Customer?
The best way to get essential oils is to sign up as a Wholesale Customer yourself, and just like a COSTCO account, you pay an annual membership ($35) and qualify for:
- Product Discounts: 25% off retail prices
- Loyalty Reward Points: Option to receive 10–30% of orders back in points redeemable for free product
- Shipping Reward Points: Option to receive the cost of your shipping back in points redeemable for free product
- Free Product: Place a monthly order over 125 PV and receive the free product of the month
- Renewal Fee “Covered”: After becoming a Wholesale Customer, the yearly renewal fee for a wholesale membership is $25.00. This renewal fee comes with a free bottle of Peppermint, one of the most popular oils dōTERRA offers, a retail value of $26.50.
What is a Wellness Advocate?
There is no difference between the prices as a wholesale customer and Wellness Advocates.
- The only difference is that the Wellness Advocate is offered the opportunity to receive bonuses and compensation as a part of Doterra’s business opportunity for those interested in creating a full or part-time income from home.
- In addition, the Wellness Advocate receives a personal website / webshop so they can share essential oils with others
And in case you were wondering there is NO OBLIGATION to sell nor any kind of monthly or quarterly purchase requirement. Absolutely no strings attached! As a Wellness Advocate (that’s really just a fancy title) you get wholesale access, AND it allows you at any time the opportunity to turn your position into a business. And let’s face it, who doesn’t want to advocate a lifestyle of health and wellness these days? Like others, we became members without the intent to sell but soon found the satisfaction of helping others and realized we wanted to incorporate this into a business.Enrol NOW!