Currently dōTERRA do not have offices nor a warehouse in South Africa, but plan to open in the coming year – government and legislation permitting.
The business does allow South Africa residents to open an account with dōTERRA – known as a Global Access Account. When opening this account you require an American mailing address – as any stock ordered will be delivered to this American address. It is then the responsibility of the member to arrange mail forwarding from America to South Africa. There are some freight forwarding companies (like myus.com) that can do this – but it is a costly exercise and you will potentially face import duty and VAT obligations on receipt in South Africa.
We are from South Africa, Jeffrey’s Bay, Port Elizabeth and East London, and now live in Brisbane Australia. Our dōTERRA business spans 27 countries around the world with over 20,000 essential oil lovers as part of this team. We have been working with dōTERRA Australia to find an interim solution to support our South African family and friends and anyone interested in getting the essential oils. We are also keen to work with anyone who is keen and motivated – committed and capable – and ready to launch their own business in South Africa – and we are offering ongoing coaching and business training – with classes planned for June 2019 across South Africa.
Come join us on Facebook – Healthy Wellthy Oils – and like our Page.
SPECIAL SOLUTION FOR YOU
At the moment we have arranged with dōTERRA that we are able to make a variation to the Global Access Membership and allow South African contacts to register through the Australian dōTERRA market, using our Australian deliver address. We are arranging regular shipment from Australia via registered and insured mail to a central point in South Africa monthly – where you can then either arrange for your own courier to collect and deliver or we will assist and arrange delivery via PostNet or Paxi (the Pep Stores Courier Service)through an appropriate delivery service.
So what does this all mean?
1. Be careful how you enrol with dōTERRA and who with – as you need to make sure you are able to purchase additional product in future at an affordable price.
2. We can open a Global Access Account for you today with Australia as a deliver address – and we can then arrange to get your essential oils and product to you in South Africa.
3. As soon as South Africa opens – your dōTERRA Global Access Account will be upgraded to the South African market and you will be able to order directly online and get delivery from the South African warehouse to your home in South Africa – something to look forward to!
4. You can purchase your essential oils in Australian Dollars instead of US and have access to the full Australian product range
How do you get started?
1. You need to complete the Australian Wholesale Customer application Form which you can download from the link below or from our Facebook Page.
2. You can choose between 2 options:
- You can pay AU$35 as an annual membership fee – which allows you to purchase at wholesale prices and guarantees you a 25% immediate saving on the price of oils and products. You can then select any of the oils or products that you want – just have a look at the Australian Product Guide and Australian Price List. Select what you want and email us the application form and details of your order.
- Second option – and the most savings – is to open your account by ordering one of the dōTERRA Starter Kits – see the options available on the Starter Kit Price list. This way you don’t pay the AU$35 AND you get a bulk savings from the kit. The most popular Kit is the Nature’s Solution Kit followed by the Home Essentials.
Ready to open your dōTERRA Account?
- Download your joining form
- Choose the kit or products you want
- Make contact with us via email at email@example.com or via Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp