Retail doTERRA Oils

We understand that as a business owner you will want to stock a top quality product from a distributor who cares about you and your business. You need a product that will fly off your shelf, and make a difference in people lives! Partnering with us and dōTERRA Essential Oils, will provide you with a unique opportunity to learn more about these amazing oils and empower to distribute a product that is second to none.

Some of the retailers we work with include local Health Food stores, Chiropractors, Pilates/Yoga/Meditation studios, Wellness Centres, Retreats, Massage Therapists, Nutritionists, Health Coaches, Cafes as well as online stores and bloggers who offer a range of natural, safe, pure, effective and incredible products. So we would be happy to discuss how we can support you in your business as well.

Businesses want to save the most money possible so the smartest option for them to start with is our incredible Oil Sharing Kit which will give you products to stock immediately and provide the most long and short term savings.

Oil Sharing Kit

It comes with multiples of our most popular and top selling essential oils as well as your wholesale membership, you will save $131.25 PLUS receive 200 free product credits worth over $200 when you place a min 100pv (around $150 value) order the following month you set your account up.

Plus you start straight away on 20% loyalty rewards, a much higher rewards program than other kits which means you not only get wholesale prices but each month you purchase more stock for your business you will receive 20% back to spend on more free product, this will go up to 25% after three months and 30% after 6 months, saving you a total of 55% off the recommended retail price. For more understanding and terms and conditions of our loyalty rewards program watch this video and read this document.

On top of all this every time you place a loyalty rewards order online you will get points back for your shipping as well so this means your shipping is 100% free for local orders!!

You may also be interested in buying yourself a display stand for your business, so have a look at these:

doterra oil stand

To get started straight away head here and choose English-Australia, ship to Australia (or if you live somewhere else feel free to contact me so I can help you decide on the best option for you). Then on the next page make sure you choose WHOLESALE ACCESS, then fill in your details and choose the Oil Sharing Kit from the kit options.

Alternatively book in a free consultation with me or contact me on or 0478 318 669 and I can help you get set up over the phone.

To your Health, Wellth and Happiness.

Tess and Craig Godfrey

Independent Wellness Advocates and Platinum Leaders for dōTERRA